The state of higher education in Australia

Higher education in Australia allows you to get an advanced degree and continue your studies in Australia. There are three types of higher education in Australia that you can pursue, those are bachelors, master, and doctoral degrees.

In Australia, it is very common for students to enroll in multiple bachelor’s degree programs and also combined ones and that leads to the two bachelor degrees for the student. This is most popular in the fields of arts, science, commerce, and law.


Australian institutions offer a very wide range of courses that range from science to management and commerce and also humanities and engineering. Law and health sciences are also covered by Australian institutions. Australian institutions easily rank in the best by discipline particularly in engineering and technology, medicine, environmental science, and accounting and finance.

There are 43 universities in Australia. There are many universities that can suit your needs and whenever you consider studying in Australia you can always try and get the documents that will help you pursue higher education in a reputed university in Australia.


How to get the student visa in Australia?

In order to study in Australia, you will need to obtain an Australia student visa. Australian education consultants in Delhi can help you with the information. You will also need to prove the department of home affairs that you meet the regulations and requirements to get the sufficient student visa:

  • You need a genuine temporary entrant requirement
  • You need to meet the sufficient financial requirements
  • You need to know good English proficiency
  • You need health and character requirements.

You will also need to complete an Australian student visa application form and pay the visa application fee. You might also need to attend an interview. This may sound like overwhelmingly lot to remember and digest but Australian education consultants in Delhi can help you get through this.


Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE)

Genuine Temporary Entrant requirement says that the applier for the visa needs to prove that the visa applicant the genuinely has a good reason to stay in the country of Australia and have the proof of the purpose of studying or have the permission a student as a dependent for example if you are a spouse or child. In order to make sure that you meet the requirements, you might need to attend an interview in your nearest Australian embassy or consulate. Australian education consultants in Delhi can get you more information regarding this.


If you need a good foreign education consultant then you can visit the StampVisa office .

Share This Story

Get our newsletter